Pear & Freesia
This is a Jo Malone dupe!
The sensuous freshness of ripe pears, wrapped in a bouquet of white freesias mellowed by amber, patchouli and woods, luscious and golden.
Top notes of Ripe pears, California lemon, Italian bergamot.
Middle notes of White freesia, silky rose, amber.
Bottom notes of Patchouli, rich woods, soft musk.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Avoid release to the environment.
Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
Contains (E)-1-(2,6,6- TRIMETHYL-1,3-CYCLOHEXADIEN-1-YL)-2-BUTEN-1-ONE, 3-
(O&PETHYLPHENYL)-2,2 DIMETHYLPROPIONALDEHYDE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL
METHYLPROPIONAL, GERANIOL, TETRAHYDROLINALOOL, TETRAMETHYL
May produce an allergic reaction.
How to use
Remove from packaging, break appropriate size for chosen burner
Place into burner well. As the well heats up the wax will begin to warm up and melt, releasing wonderful smells into your home
When the tea light has been extinguished or the burner turned off, the wax will re-harden ready for next use
Unlike candles, wax melts do not evaporate. You can continue to use the wax multiple times, until all the smelly goodness is gone
When finished with, the best way to remove wax is when starting to melt you can pop it out of well. Also using loo roll / cotton wool pads to soak up. Dispose of these in bin
• Always use within sight, and never leave unattended
• Always ensure that you do not overfill your bowl
• Keep melted wax away from pets and children
• Do not eat
• Never pour melted wax down plug holes
• Wax / burner will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished / burner switched off
• Do not try to move the burner until it has cooled completely and the wax has hardened
• Do not add water or fragrance oils to wax melt well
• Keep wax clear of debris
• Only ever use unscented tea lights as fragrance ones burn too hot
• Only use standard sized 4hr tea lights. Never use the larger 8hr tea lights or multiples as these can cause the burners to break
• Never place burner in freezer to help dislodge wax. This can weaken structure of the burner
Ensure that the surface under the burner is heatproof