A sweet and caring fougere accord with relaxing lavender alongside moss, citrus, rose, amber and creamy muskAfter running around after screaming children all day, the tiny footsteps have stopped so you whisk yourself away to have a lovely hot bubble bath with plenty of candles.This scent is perfect for those with busy lives
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
Contains LINALOOL, LINALYL ACETATE, TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES.
May produce an allergic reaction.
How to use
Remove from packaging, break appropriate size for chosen burner
Place into burner well. As the well heats up the wax will begin to warm up and melt, releasing wonderful smells into your home
When the tea light has been extinguished or the burner turned off, the wax will re-harden ready for next use
Unlike candles, wax melts do not evaporate. You can continue to use the wax multiple times, until all the smelly goodness is gone
When finished with, the best way to remove wax is when starting to melt you can pop it out of well. Also using loo roll / cotton wool pads to soak up. Dispose of these in bin
• Always use within sight, and never leave unattended
• Always ensure that you do not overfill your bowl
• Keep melted wax away from pets and children
• Do not eat
• Never pour melted wax down plug holes
• Wax / burner will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished / burner switched off
• Do not try to move the burner until it has cooled completely and the wax has hardened
• Do not add water or fragrance oils to wax melt well
• Keep wax clear of debris
• Only ever use unscented tea lights as fragrance ones burn too hot
• Only use standard sized 4hr tea lights. Never use the larger 8hr tea lights or multiples as these can cause the burners to break
• Never place burner in freezer to help dislodge wax. This can weaken structure of the burner
Ensure that the surface under the burner is heatproof